Friday, January 16, 2009

Contribute to the Save Satyamites Fund

It has been a long time since I last blogged. With Satyam's impending doom, I have gotten into contingency planning mode. :-) I have been busy trying to learn how to earn money through blogging. I recently created a new blog at http://www.satyam-news.blogspot.com/ and I have been updating it quite regularly with news about Satyam. After setting up adsense etc. there I have realised that old blogs are best. I still get much more hits here as compared to there. I thought that the attractive URL might help. Apparently, it didn't. Though as an afterthought, I'd say "satyam-scam" would have helped.

Some tongue in cheek laughter notwithstanding, times are bad. More so for us Satyamites. So those of you who are eager and willing to contribute a few seconds of your time can contribute to the adsense ads hanging around the blog. (Directions - one on the left, one at the footer) For the more indulgent of my friends, please comment on my blog and I will give you my account number.

Please contribute generously to the Save Satyamites Fund.

No comments: